Road tripping through Arizona, you couldn’t possibly get bored. Arizona boasts a wide variety of natural beauty. The landscape is ever-changing, from the cactus-covered hills near Phoenix and the stunning red rocks of Sedona, to the snow capped peaks of the San Francisco Mountains near Flagstaff. While it may be best known as the home of the Grand Canyon, there is so much more to Arizona.
7 Day Arizona + Bryce Canyon Itinerary | See the best of Arizona plus Bryce Canyon in Utah in this adventure-packed 7 day road trip.
Things to do in Arizona
- Hike the Grand Canyon South Rim-to-Rim
- Tour Antelope Canyon
- Visit Horseshoe Bend in Page
- Sip local wine on the Verde Valley Wine Trail in Sedona
- Go hiking in Sedona’s red rock country
- Go kayaking on Lake Powell
- See the wave at Coyotes Buttes