If you are looking for an outdoor adventure sport, you can almost guarantee you’ll find it in Colorado! Hiking, backpacking, kayaking, fishing, camping, horseback riding, rock climbing, snowshoeing, skiing and so much more: Colorado offer’s top notch options for each! Enjoy some of the country’s best ski resorts in the winter, or choose from endless hiking and camping options during the summer. Colorado is truly an outdoor adventure lover’s dream!
Things to do in Colorado
- Enjoy the vivid yellow and orange shades of fall foliage in the Rockies.
- Go craft brewery hopping in Denver, or tour the Coor’s Light brewery in Golden.
- Grab a pair of skis and hit the slopes in Breckenridge, Vail or Aspen.
- Hike a 14er (a peak at an elevation of over 14,000 feet) to push your fitness to the limits.
- Embrace winter and go snowshoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park.